The page www.bikosshoes.gr is an online store selling products via the Internet created by the company under the name "Bikos Bros IKE", based in Thessaloniki.
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the online store with the brand bikos shoes, which is located at www.bikosshoes.gr. Every user who enters and uses the services of the online store is considered to consent and unconditionally accepts the following terms expressed herein, without exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, then he must refrain from using the online store and from any transaction with it.
The company reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of transactions from the online store, whenever it deems necessary, and undertakes to inform consumers of any change, through the pages of this online store. Contracts through the online store can be drawn up in the Greek language.
PROVIDED INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS
The company is committed to the accuracy, truthfulness and completeness of the information provided in the online store, both in terms of the identity of the company and the transactions provided through the online store. The company, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not liable for errors due to inadvertence when entering electronic data in the store.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The company in the context of its transactions from the online store is not responsible for further damages that may arise from the execution or non-execution of orders or from the delay of execution, for any reason. The online store www.bikosshoes.gr can not provide any guarantee for the availability of the products, but undertakes to inform the customers in time about the non-availability. The online store provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the website exactly as they are. In no case is the company liable or criminally liable for any loss (positive, special or negative, which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and / or cumulatively consists in loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that may a visitor to the online store or a third party for reasons related to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from him and / or from any non- permitted third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content in the online store, including badges, badges, images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, etc. are the intellectual property of the company and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
It is forbidden to copy, transfer or create a derivative work based on this content or mislead the public about the actual provider of the online store. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the company or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and insignia that represent the online store under the trademark www.bikosshoes.gr or third parties and their products or services, are exclusive trademarks of the company or third parties protected by the relevant trademark laws. . Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
Users agree and undertake not to use the online store with the trademark www.bikosshoes.gr for:
1. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causing unlawful infringement and harm to the company or any third party or infringing on the confidentiality or confidentiality of any person
2. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users' morals, social values, minority, etc.
3. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content for which users do not have the right to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, property and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements);
4. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of others;
5. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip the operation any computer software or hardware,
6. intentional or unintentional violation of applicable law or regulations;
7. harassment of third parties in any way,
8. collect or store personal data about other users.
LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE
The links in this area will let you leave the company's website. The affiliated websites are not under the control of the company and the company is not responsible for the contents of any affiliate website or any link contained in an affiliate website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The company is not responsible for network broadcasts or any form of transmission received from any linked website. Your company provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the company.
Address: 20km. Thessaloniki - Perea
Location: Plagiari Thessaloniki
TEL .: 23920.26663 MOBILE: 6978511343
e-mail: [email protected]
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.